The Best Value Tour in Sydney:
Combines a harbour cruise, personal guided tour of Goat Island, a delicious buffet lunch and complementary open bar!
Are you looking for a new idea to entertain your family or friends out on the harbour for half a day? Have you lived in Sydney all your life and always wondered what can be found on Goat Island? Would you like an outing where you hear some interesting stories about Sydney’s past and also enjoy a tasty meal accompanied by an ice cold glass of wine, beer, bubbly or soft drink?
Look no further and join our fascinating tour, which really has something for everyone!
- A fascinating guided tour of Goat Island run by a professional local tour guide*
- Delicious buffet lunch served on the island, with harbour views
- Champagne, Champagne, Champagne… The bar is open and includes bubbly, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Harbour cruise onboard a beautifully restored 1920s ferry with authentic timber features.
- In April, May and June, we will be conducting this tour on an authentic tall ship.
* Personalised small tour group guaranteed (maximum 35 people per tour guide) Please note that you will be split into groups for the island tour however, you may share the harbour cruise with a maximum of two other groups with their own guide.
Step ashore on Goat Island and walk in the footsteps of Australia's early convicts. You will enjoy a personally guided tour of the island that contains some of Australia's most important and intact convict-built buildings. Experience the historic surrounds, built with the help of convict labour. Visit the amazing early 1800s military gun powder magazine, the solders’ barracks complex and Sydney’s oldest Water Police Station. This is an easy 1.5km walk.
See historic buildings and sites from our convict past and be engaged by tales of punishment, deaths and escape. All with a backdrop of the best views of Sydney Harbour.